12 Reasons to Call Lake Travis Home
For the second year in a row, Austin is ranked #1 Best Places to Live in the US, according to US News. Out of 125 most populous metro areas, Austin is a city to have good value, desirable, durable job market, entrepreneurship and high quality of life. Known best for its innovative, fittest, and friendliest places to live, it’s estimated that 150 people a day are moving to our fun-loving city. Regardless of age and marital status, the population in the Lake Travis Area continues to boom! So why are so many folks moving to Lake Travis? Here is a list of some Top 12 Reasons why Lake Travis has become the place to call home.
Just 25 minutes away from Downtown Austin, this is where the fun begins!
- Top-rated and highly acclaimed Lake Travis ISD (Independent School District), earned an ‘A’ exemplary performance rating and all campuses in the district are rated 100% Met Standard academics
- Completive ranked Lake Travis ISD athletics
- Fast expansion with a preservation of its small-town feeling
- Competitive home price point, comparison to the inner-city of Austin’s real estate market
- Endless outdoor fitness activities, if you can think it, then more than likely its offer in Lake Travis
- Life on the water with 63.75 miles stretch and over 271 miles of shoreline for boating, fishing and just about every water activity that’s imaginable on Lake Travis
- Hamilton Pool, a preserved natural swimming hole with a 50 ft waterfall, rock climbing and a sandy beach to enjoy paradise for the day
- Pace Bend Park, tucked away in the Hill Country has 9 miles of lake shore that offers camping, fishing, hiking, biking, or a day trip to relax and enjoy a picnic
- Lake Travis Zipline Adventures for all ages offers 20 story dropping cliffs with panoramic views of Lake Travis and into the Hill Country
- Lakeway Resort and Spa is a great weekend getaway that offers relaxation and tranquility. This scenic resort offers a full-service spa, three outsized swimming pools, a full-service swim-up bar, some of the best golf around and a variety of recreational amenities for everyone to enjoy
- The Oasis, a 30,000 square foot restaurant offers live music, dance floor and a brewery with breath taken view of Lake Travis and incredible sunsets, nicknamed The Sunset Capital of Texas
- Public City Parks: City of Bee Cave Central Park and Lakeway City Park are both great for a stroll in the park, panic, recreational activities and spending time outdoors
Check out Lake Travis and see if this is a fit. For more information on finding a dream home, visit MattSellsLakeTravis.com and begin searching today. Matt is a licensed realtor specializing in the Lake Travis area, making services a #1 priority.